Fighting for worker justice in the global economy.
Act Now: Support Sweatshop Workers
The most effective work being done in the US to support workers in the Latin American apparel-for-export sector is being led by the United Students Against Sweatshops and the Worker Rights Consortium. Visit their websites to view their current initiatives. USLEAP generally supports USAS and WRC intiatives and periodically takes up other campaigns and initiatives.
- Murder and Impunity: Colombia and Guatemala
- Trade, Globalization, and the Race to the Bottom
- Flower Workers and Economic Justice
- Honduran Labor Resistance to the Coup
- Labor Rights in Mexico
- Banana Worker Justice Initiative
- Sweatshop Initiative
- Coffee Worker Justice Initiative
- Past Struggles
Check out our collaborative labor rights blog, Labor is Not a Commodity!